Mobile auxiliary aid to lift a fallen person
A person who has fallen and cannot get up again is lifted up comfortably to a sitting or almost standing position in a way that supports the entire body throughout the process. This way of lifting shows consideration for the importance of being helped up in a dignified and safe way.
- Comfortable and secure for the fallen person
- Lifts up to 150kg
- Easily assembled in just a few minutes
- 2 identical backrests and 4 identical legs make assembly easy
- No risk of overload for the helper
- The fallen person and the helper can both feel safe
- Improved cleanability: Can be disinfected
- Battery indicator on control panel
- Intuitive sound and light indicator for smooth assembly
- Easy transportation in two bags
- Alert on control panel for service inspection
- Battery capacity: Approx. 80 lifts per charge.
Usage: Home Care, Hospitals, Institutions, Rescue services and Private users.
|For more Information|
For more information