Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
R1505A - Sure Care Slip-On
- Pull-ups look like an ordinary pair of pants, and are just as easy to put on
- Tear-open side seams make it possible to change them quickly and hygienically
- One-piece design with no buttons or tapes, and no definite front or back
- Quiet cloth-like outer cover protects against leaks to keep clothing and bedding dry
- The one-piece elastic waistband combines easy slip-on convenience with a snug comfortable fit
- Unique dryness layer quickly pulls moisture away from the skin and into the channelled inner layer, where wetness is locked away, keeping the skin dry and protected
- One size fits all