Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
M160 - T.E.N.S. Therapy - Comtens
- Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S.) sends a small, painless electric current to specific nerves through the skin to soothe muscle stiffness and tension
- Gives drug-free pain relief
- Electrode pads are attached to the appropriate area of the skin and the TENS unit (shown) generates the electric impulses at various frequencies
- Battery operated
- Dual channel with various pulse width and rate
- Three pulse modes – normal, burst, and modulation of pulse width
- Has an optional patient compliance timer recording (Code: M162)
- Replacement pads available (Code: M161)
- Three year warranty