Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
F254 - Transfer Bench Padded
- Provides easy and safe access anda stable seating area for bathing and showering
- Adjustable height aluminium frame to suit individual user requirements
- Padded for user comfort
- Three piece padded seat allows water to drain away from the seating area
- Curved backrest provides added support
- Integrated grab rail (specify left or right side)F59LC1
Suction caps fitted to adjustable legs (pair) Code F59LC1 Extension legs (adds 90mm height) (pair) Code F59XL1
Extension legs (adds 110mm height) with suction caps (pair ) Code F59XL3